Shellac nail polish from the American company CND is an innovative phenomenon in the field of nail design. The durability, ease of application and the harmlessness of the Shellac coating. It makes it extremely popular and loved among a large number of women taking care of themselves.
Shellac gel polish is especially useful for those who can not afford a weekly manicure due to lack of time. Now mothers on maternity leave. Women on vacation or during a long trip with Shellac’s help can look well-groomed at any time, forgetting about a cracked or peeling manicure.
- 0.1 Advantages of Covering Shallec Nails
- 0.2 Shellac Nails
- 0.3 Best 50 Shellac Nails Ideas For Girls 2019
- 0.4 1) White glittered Nails
- 0.5 2) Light Pink Shallec Nails
- 0.6 3) White On the End
- 0.7 4) Pink from Start and white on the end
- 0.8 5) Pink and white nails
- 0.9 6) Dark Blue Glittered Nails
- 0.10 7) Silver Nail Design
- 0.11 8) Dark Brown Nails
- 0.12 9) Simple Nails Ideas
- 0.13 10) Beautiful Nail Design
- 0.14 11) Beautiful Glittered Dark Blue nails
- 0.15 12) Chocolate Color Nail Design
- 0.16 13) Printed Nails Design
- 0.17 14) Different for each Nail
- 0.18 15) Red Printed Nails
- 0.19 16) Red Glittered Nails
- 0.20 17) Simple Red Shellac Nails
- 0.21 18) Pink Nails with Glitter
- 0.22 19) Light Pink Nails
- 0.23 20) Nails Painting
- 0.24 21) Red Flower Color Nails
- 0.25 22) Dark Nails Design
- 0.26 23) Beautiful Glittered Pink color Nails
- 0.27 24) Light Nails Designs
- 0.28 25) Light Pink Designs
- 0.29 26) Printed Nails with Pure Black Color
- 0.30 27) White and Purple Color
- 0.31 28) Red Nails With Red Lipstick
- 0.32 29) Glittered Blue Shellac Nails
- 0.33 30) Colorful Nails Designs
- 0.34 31) Lovely White Glittered
- 0.35 32) Simple Pink Nails Art
- 0.36 33) Shiny Red Nails
- 0.37 34) Shiny Glittered Nail Polish
- 0.38 35) Simple Glittered Designs
- 0.39 36) Beautiful Nails Art
- 0.40 37) Pinkish Color Nail
- 0.41 38) Black Color Nail
- 0.42 40) White Color Glittered Art
- 0.43 41) Silver Color Nail Art
- 0.44 42) Dark Red new Fashion
- 0.45 43) Pink nails with a reddish shade
- 0.46 44) Fashion Nail Art
- 0.47 45) Red Beautiful Nails
- 0.48 46) Awesome Nails Art
- 0.49 47) Glittered Nails Art
- 0.50 48) Pinkish Nail Polish
- 0.51 49) Pink Nails with Glittered
- 0.52 50) Pure Black Nails
- 1 How To Remove Shellac Nails? Beautiful tips for you.
Advantages of Covering Shallec Nails
The undoubted advantages of covering Shellac nails include its caring and gentle formula. If the nails are naturally brittle and delaminated, then the Shellac coating is what you need. Shellac gel polish makes the nail strong. Strong and stable while forming a protective layer that protects the nail from external harmful influences.
Shellac nails photoShellac is a hybrid, a mixture of varnish and gel. It has the structure and properties of a gel for nail extension, from which he borrowed resistance. At the same time, it is applied as easily as regular nail polish. Thus, covering the nails with Shellac will not be difficult even for girls who do not know the manicure. You just need to get the necessary tools.
The technology for coating Shellac nails is simple and straightforward. To begin with, a universal preliminary procedure for preparing nails should be carried out: you need to remove the cuticle, treat the skin around the nail, strip the surface of the nail plate and degrease it. After that, a base coat is applied, which must be kept in a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
Shellac nails, you can directly proceed to the coating of nails with Shellac. The base color is applied to the base coat, after which the nails are again sent for polymerization in a UV lamp for 3 – 4 minutes. If necessary, the nails are covered with colored gel polish again, dried under ultraviolet light.
After that, the upper fixing coating is applied to the nails and they are again sent under ultraviolet for 2 minutes. At the final stage of manicure, the dispersion layer is removed from the marigolds coated with gel polish with a special tool and a softening oil is applied to the cuticle. The procedure for applying Shellac is easy, and the result will please within 2 – 3 weeks.
Best 50 Shellac Nails Ideas For Girls 2019
1) White glittered Nails
2) Light Pink Shallec Nails
3) White On the End
4) Pink from Start and white on the end
5) Pink and white nails
6) Dark Blue Glittered Nails
7) Silver Nail Design
8) Dark Brown Nails
9) Simple Nails Ideas
10) Beautiful Nail Design
11) Beautiful Glittered Dark Blue nails
12) Chocolate Color Nail Design
13) Printed Nails Design
14) Different for each Nail
15) Red Printed Nails
16) Red Glittered Nails
17) Simple Red Shellac Nails
18) Pink Nails with Glitter
19) Light Pink Nails
20) Nails Painting
21) Red Flower Color Nails
22) Dark Nails Design
23) Beautiful Glittered Pink color Nails
24) Light Nails Designs
25) Light Pink Designs
26) Printed Nails with Pure Black Color
27) White and Purple Color
28) Red Nails With Red Lipstick
29) Glittered Blue Shellac Nails
30) Colorful Nails Designs
31) Lovely White Glittered
32) Simple Pink Nails Art
33) Shiny Red Nails
34) Shiny Glittered Nail Polish
35) Simple Glittered Designs
36) Beautiful Nails Art
37) Pinkish Color Nail
38) Black Color Nail
40) White Color Glittered Art
41) Silver Color Nail Art
42) Dark Red new Fashion
43) Pink nails with a reddish shade
44) Fashion Nail Art
45) Red Beautiful Nails
46) Awesome Nails Art
47) Glittered Nails Art
48) Pinkish Nail Polish
49) Pink Nails with Glittered
50) Pure Black Nails
Using Shellac nails, you can easily make a durable version of the immortal jacket. To do this, a smile is drawn on the dried base coat with a gel polish of white or another color at the tip of the nail plate and pink or beige gel polish is applied to the main part of the nail. Moreover, each layer is dried separately in a UV lamp for about 3 – 4 minutes. In addition to the French, there are many design options for Shellac – coated nails, which makes it even more popular.
Shellac nails photoShellac nail polish is characterized by numerous reviews that were left in the online communities by the ladies who risked trying this innovation. The reviews are mostly positive, enthusiastic, which represents the unique CND product to the rest. Shellac gel polish has become an indispensable thing for women in caring for their own hands.
How To Remove Shellac Nails? Beautiful tips for you.
The procedure for covering nails with Shellac is possible both in the salon and at home. The same is with the gel polish remover – you can entrust this matter to a professional who knows exactly how to remove Shellac correctly, or you can try to eliminate Shellac gel polish yourself at home. How to remove Shellac at home, we will describe in more detail below.
Removing Shellac at home will not be difficult if the procedure is properly organized. In advance, you need to prepare cotton pads (it is best to cut them into pieces the size of a fingernail) in the amount of 10 pieces, pieces of foil about 10 * 10 in size, nail polish remover (you can also use a special nail polish remover). The best way to remove Shellac is with acetone or acetone-containing fluids that dissolve gel polish perfectly but can also have an adverse effect on the structure of the nail. Be careful, do not use nail acetone too often!
Attach a cotton pad moistened with liquid to the nail, wrap it tightly with foil. Do the same with the rest of the nails and leave for 10-20 minutes. It does not hurt to massage the nails from time to time so that acetone penetrates better into the coating. After the time has passed, begin to release the nails from the foil one at a time and remove the gel polish, which should easily go off in the form of a film. Remove the remaining gel with an orange stick and treat the nails with oil. How to remove Shellac at home, now you know!
How to remove Shellac without the foil?
And fussing with cotton pads simply depresses, then there is another way for you to get rid of gel polish on the surface of the nail. To do this, pour the liquid with which you intend to dissolve the gel polish into a small bowl and place your fingertips in it for a while, making sure that the gel polish softens. After that, you can remove Shellac from the surface of the nail with an orange stick.
Shellac photo if you don’t have a special desire to understand all the intricacies of eliminating Shellac gel polish, then the best solution for you in this situation is to purchase a special professional kit for Shellac removal.
How to remove Shellac yourself?
Will disappear by itself, because the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary tools for easy and quick removal of Shellac. No way to purchase a professional Shellac removal kit? In this case, we advise you to contact a specialist who knows how to remove Shellac coating easily and without unnecessary trouble.